I'm not sure how to dowload my file. Help!
- Purchase your download the way you would purchase any other product: click "add to cart" then "checkout" (click here for checkout help).
- You will receive an email when your payment has been confirmed and your file is ready for download.
- Then, simply sign in to your account and click on the "My Account" link above (near the top right corner of the site).
- You will see a list of the orders you have made. If you don't see your order, click "Show all orders." Click the "view" button beside the order you wish to download.
- You should now see the "Order Information" page. Scroll down to the "Download Links" box at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the link to your download (the green underlined text).
- Your computer will ask you what to do with the file. Click "Save" or "Save File" and place the file somewhere you're going to remember (e.g. your desktop).You're done!
After the file has been downloaded (this may take a few minutes for larger files), double-click the file to open it. If you downloaded a ZIP (i.e. compressed) file and your computer is not already equipped to de-compress the file, click here for a short how-to article on opening compressed files.
Note: Download links generally expire one week after purchase. If for some reason you need to have this download window extended or your download link re-activated, just ask.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.