PROFESSIONAL UKULELE DEVELOPMENT DAY & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
November 11, 2017
New Lambton Community Centre (14 Alma Road, New Lambton, NSW 2305, Australia)
Note: Registration is charged in Canadian dollars; currency conversion is handled by your credit card company or by PayPal (depending on your choice of payment method).
Extend your JHUI learnings with a special one-day workshop with James Hill! This training is open to all current and former students of the JHUI Australia/New Zealand program.
James Hill, in conjunction with Mark and Jane from The Sum of the Parts (music), will share insights, repertoire and skill development to take your playing, your teaching and your community leadership further!
- To offer additional learning opportunities with James Hill, including sessions on personal playing skill development.
- To facilitate networking among ukulele teachers and leaders
- To share repertoire and teaching progressions from TSOTP and other teachers
- To facilitate discussion of common problems and solutions among teachers/leaders.
(subject to change)
- Beyond the Printed Page: Bringing Ensemble Arrangements to Life (James Hill)
- Fingerstyle Ukulele: Tone, Touch and Technique (James Hill)
- Fly on the Wall: Arranging for Ukulele Ensemble (James Hill)
- How to Ukestrate: 3 to Get You Started (Mark and Jane)
- Plus additional development sessions with guest presenters throughout the day.
To register, simply click the "Add to Cart" button below and follow the on-screen instructions. For details about the James Hill Ukulele Initiative Teacher Certification Program, please visit www.jhui.org/certification