An Arrangement in Three Parts for Ukulele Ensemble
C6 Tuning (g, c, e, a). Click here to change.
If you can't see the audio player
you need the Flash plugin
Show your pride with this lovely three-part arrangement of O Canada.
- It's high-4th-string friendly (i.e. high-4th-string players can strum the chords or play Ukulele part I)
- Each of the three ukulele parts are presented in standard notation AND tablature
- For ensembles as small as three players (or as big as you dare!)
- Chord diagrams are provided in each part
- Graded parts: each of the three parts is graded (Uke I = hardest, Uke III = easiest) so that there's something for everyone!
But that's not all... your O Canada download package (a 10Mb ZIP file) is jammed-packed with everything you need to get your ukulele group sounding patriotic, including:
- The complete conductor's score (2 pages)
- Ukulele parts I, II, and III (2 pages each)
- A recording (mp3) of the complete score played by James Hill
- A practise recording (mp3) of each part (with strummed intro and accompaniment)
- Teaching/learning notes including key points, rehearsal suggestions, and more.