An Arrangement in Three Parts for Ukulele Ensemble
C6 Tuning (g, c, e, a). Click here to change.
If you can't see the audio player
you need the Flash plugin
Show your pride with this lovely three-part arrangement of The Star-Spangled Banner.
- It's high-4th-string friendly (i.e. you don't need a "low 4th" string to play ukulele parts I or II)
- Each of the three ukulele parts are presented in standard notation AND tablature
- For ensembles of three players or more
- Chord diagrams are provided in each part
- Graded parts: each of the three parts is graded (Uke I = hardest, Uke III = easiest) so that there's something for everyone!
But that's not all... The Star-Spangled Banner download package (an 8Mb ZIP file) is jammed-packed with everything you need to get your ukulele group sounding patriotic, including:
- The complete conductor's score (2 pages)
- Ukulele parts I, II, and II (2 pages each)
- A recording (mp3) of the complete score played by James Hill
- A practise recording (mp3) of each part (with strummed intro and accompaniment)
- Teaching/learning notes including key points, rehearsal suggestions, and more.