An Arrangement in Three Parts for Ukulele Ensemble
D6 Tuning (a, d, f#, b). Click here to change.
If you can't see the audio player
you need the Flash plugin
Show your pride with this lovely three-part arrangement of O Canada.
- It's high-4th-string friendly (i.e. high-4th-string players can strum the chords or play Ukulele part I)
- Each of the three ukulele parts are presented in standard notation AND tablature
- For ensembles as small as three players (or as big as you dare!)
- Chord diagrams are provided in each part
- Graded parts: each of the three parts is graded (Uke I = hardest, Uke III = easiest) so that there's something for everyone!
But that's not all... your O Canada download package (a 10Mb ZIP file) is jammed-packed with everything you need to get your ukulele group sounding patriotic, including:
- The complete conductor's score (2 pages)
- Ukulele parts I, II, and III (2 pages each)
- A recording (mp3) of the complete score played by James Hill
- A practise recording (mp3) of each part (with strummed intro and accompaniment)
- Teaching/learning notes including key points, rehearsal suggestions, and more.